Thursday, November 12, 2009

Egypt and UFOs

When I was in high school, UFOs became an interest of mine and many of my peers. There was a lot of evidence that made sense, too--for example: how did egypt begin it's first dynasty full blown? How were they able to create the great pyramids? There was even research about helmeted individuals in the pictures and Hieroglyphics.

I'm not going to go into the research Ufologists gave about Stonehenge or the large land structures found in South America, but I am going to answer the questions above.

Nubia was already building pyramid, it already had a Pharaoh structure to its government, and Nubians were mining gold and other material to build things. In one UFO site, they mention the Nubians by their other name: Seti: "The Great Temple of Amun at Karnak. The Seti II Obelisk at the Great Temple of Amun is about 23 feet high."

Click here to go to the page.

Nubia gave its civilization to Egypt and that's how Egypt began. Not out of the blue, but with help from an African nation.

In my next blogs I will give the evidence I discovered to back this claim.

No comments:

Post a Comment