Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Working in Isolation

OK--I've tried to find out as much as I can about Nubia. Got a good lead yesterday from Charles Ellwood Jones and I'll be downloading the file today--review in the near future. (It's 105 pages long.)

But I'm still working in isolation.

Just when I think I may be close, I discover research that is out of alignment, if you will, or not based on any real standards.

So, yes, I'm asking for help from any Nubia or Egyptian scholars--and that's probably you because you're reading this even if you don't think of yourself as a scholar.

Thanks in advance for your help.

2 comments:

  1. You can also go to Abzu, and search for Nubia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charles--Thanks. I went there as soon as I received the message a comment was made. With the keyword, "Nubia." I received 56 hits. I'll let you know how it's going and thanks.

    ReplyDelete