Thursday, October 8, 2009

Back to becoming the Nubian Detective

And still I'm on the trail of the Nubian empire--digging through contradictions, the rewriting of history, the way racists cannot believe white people were not always the best, smartest and strongest.

It's too bad.

Still I'm in need of more information and it's hard untangling what I have--books coming to me through two library systems, a lack of individuals returning phone calls, and even the Internet--interesting as it may be--contradicting itself.

So I'm back on the trail: Did Nubia come before Egypt? How old is the Nubian writing system? How can anyone with even an ounce of brains not realize people of color are all over the pyramids in art, hieroglyphics and ornamentation?

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment